(Note: Although this is my French blog, I decided to write this post in English, since it may be rather difficult to explain/translate the award in its entirety. I will resume blogging in French in my next post. Thanks in advance).
I have been nominated by the wonderful and lovely Pip for the “One Lovely Blog Award.” I am so blessed to have received this; thank you!
Let’s get right down to it then, shall we? 😉
1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. You must list the rules.
3. You must add 7 facts about yourself.
4. You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
7 Facts About Me:
- The two places that I would really like to travel to (that I haven’t done so already) would be the Netherlands and the Czech Republic.
- Don’t ask me why, but I have an aversion to polo and rugby shirts. There’s something about their design that repulses me. I wouldn’t wear them.
- I’m left-handed, and I’m proud of it!
- I have a birthmark on the back of my neck; it’s this white, splotchy de-pigmentation sort of thing. Naturally, I can’t see it, but I’ve asked friends to snap a photo of it, and so I know how it looks.
- Since I was ten, I have consistently been keeping a journal. Whether I write in it every day or at least once a week, I continue to express my thoughts on paper. 🙂
- I love to bake, and also love to try out new recipes, whether super easy or super challenging.
- My celebrity crushes (at this moment): Callan McAuliffe (male) and Sarah Bolger (female).
- Lyla Michaels
- Penguin Ponderings
- S.J. Takeshi
- Bendilyn Bach
- Lex Solo
- Jonathan Roumain
- Lillian Druve