I am super honored to have been nominated for “The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!” I want to thank Misadventures of a Tiny Grown Up for nominating me; you’re awesome!
Now typically, I write in French on this blog, but for this post I will write it in English, since it may be rather difficult to explain/translate the award in its entirety. I will resume blogging in French in my next post. Thanks in advance!
Onward to the rules/questions!
- Post the award logo.
- Answer questions the person who nominated you left you.
- Leave ten questions of your own to your nominees, and nominate seven people. (I’m actually not going to nominate anyone, but you’re free to answer my questions in the Comments!)
1. Why do you like to blog? I’ve actually written a post on this question on my English blog, so I’ll link it here for your pleasure: Why Do I Blog?
2. If you could live in a Disney fairytale, which would it be? I grew watching loving “Mulan” and “Sleeping Beauty,” so either of those would work!
3. What is the number one place on your bucket list? Agh, so hard! I want to go to many places, but if I had to choose one, it would be Amsterdam. It just looks so gorgeous, at least from the photos that I see online. Prague is a close second as well. 🙂
4. Are you in the job you saw yourself being in? I am currently not working (full-time student right now!), but I hope to be in a job that I see myself doing in the future.
5. Apple or Android? I can’t say for sure, because I own both: an Apple iPod, and an Android phone. So no preference.
6. Best book you have ever read? Staying Fat for Sarah Byrnes by Chris Crutcher. I first read it in high school, and it has stuck with me to this day. I strongly encourage you to check it out!
7. Best place you have ever been to? Oh, so many… France, Canada, western U.S., Cambria, California, etc. I can’t choose!
8. What are the three TV shows you could continually binge watch? I actually don’t watch much TV anymore, but I could definitely see myself binge watching cooking shows, Community, and Skins (the UK version).
9. What is your favorite picture? That’s a very general question: a favorite picture of what? I like all sorts of photos- of beautiful scenery, food, people, etc. I can’t say for sure.
10. If you could live in any decade, what would it be? I am comfortable living in the decade that we’re living in right now, but I’ve dreamed of going back to early-19th century England and meeting John Keats. Frolicking in Wentworth Place and talking poetry with him. Seriously, he’s my literary crush. ❤
Questions for you! Once again, feel free to answer them in the Comments section:
1. Favorite cuisine?
2. Do you like the place that you’re living in currently?
3. Favorite film(s)?
4. What kind of music do you listen to?
5. What’s on your bucket list?
6. What makes someone attractive for you?
7. What was your major/study in college?
8. Do you speak other languages besides English? If so, which one(s)?
9. Favorite candy?
10. Are you happy right now?